Template

Monday, April 18, 2011

Exciting News and Scrapdango DT Application

I am going to be part of the latest release of Sketches2Scrapbook (iPhone app).  Basically it is an app with a ton of sketches, and then when you click on the sketch you get an example, and the supply list. Very cool!!! I am going to have some cards in the new release, which I can share once the release is out.

Also, I sent in my Scrapdango DT application yesterday. I am really crossing my fingers for this one!! I have been a part of the Scrapdango message board, for almost as long as I have discovered the online scrapbooking community. For the application we had to attach 3 of our favourite layouts - one of them being a double page layout. Now I like doing double page layouts, but I always tend to use a sketch - i.e. Becky Higgins Project 12 Sketches. So I was having a lot of trouble with this one. Once I figured out what pictures I was going to use, I decided that I would make a quick sketch on the computer so I could figure out what size to print the pictures in.

Here is my sketch:


And here's what I came up with: 

Snow Day


It all came together quite quickly with the sketch!

TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment